Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Crystal Lenses Review

So here's the deal.  It has been almost 3 years since I first started wearing contact lenses.  Tricky during the first time, I know! :) Well, I recently bought these contact lenses from an online supplier.  I wanted to try them first for myself before becoming a reseller.  So here is what I think.  First and foremost, the packaging was great, sealed and all that good stuff.  Too bad I wasn't able to take a picture before I tore the package and started opening the vials, got too excited you see! Lol!  But anyways, as I took them out, they were kind of thinner than my older lenses and as I put them on, they just popped right on!  I still have the difficulty in putting on contact lenses but these were just fabulous!  They were very comfortable, you wouldn't even notice them being there.  So I guess that was a very good win, eh? :) 

This is a picture of me wearing the Gray Ruby Series Crystal Lens.  If you want one, just find me on Facebook and like my page at Hop Shop Online. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment